Hi. So we know, as web designers, resources are invaluable to us. what are the websites we visit when we run out of inspiration? when we need something to stir us and make our minds alive?
1. Smashing Magazine (smashingmagazine.com): of course, we all know smashing magazine.
2. Vanderlay’s design: Most def your one stop shop for creative articles and more things to make you smile.
3. Abduzeedo: Abduzeedo is a blog about design. There are all sorts of articles for those who want to look for inspiration. Also you will find very useful tutorials for the most used applications out there, with a special selection of Photoshop Tutorials and Illustrator Tutorials. Truly said!
4. Behance Network: Talk about inspiration! Millions of visitors come to Behance to see your work and find talent to hire. Your projects can also be streamed to other partner sites across the web.
5. Dustin Curtis: I seriously think you should check out the Dustin Curtis website. You’d be surprised.
6. Design Tutorials: I just discovered this site. Not bad for starters.
7. Cottonseed: I really did trip for the design. Don’t blame me!
8. Level2Design: Feed your eyes. Please
Well, tell me. What do you think? Which ones do YOU visit?
Comments are closed.