InMotion Hosting is a U.S. based web hosting company offering Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting and Dedicated Servers. This is a review of the services they offer. (I’m not paid for this post, so it is totally unbiased.)
Shared Hosting Plan Details
InMotion Web Hosting offers three Linux-based shared Web hosting plans. The basic and cheapest, Launch ($5.99 per month with 25% off), supports two websites and up to six domains. Power ($7.99 per month with 20% off) nets you six websites and up to 26 domains, while Pro ($13.99 per month with an annual subscription) offers unlimited websites and unlimited domains. All plans include unlimited email, storage, and monthly data transfers.
Like I stated in a previous post, I think InMotion Web Hosting are a bit expensive than the usual – but i hear that it’s deliberate and their packages are mainly aimed at business and corporate users – people who can afford to pay a little more for reliability and support. They offer only LINUX hosting (no Windows) but they offer a range of packages which cover all bases pretty comprehensively.
I just became an affiliate member with InMotion, so you can get a huge discount with us! 😀
How to buy InMotion Web Hosting
I’ll take you through a step by step process on how to buy InMotion Web Hosting.
- Visit their website. Click here
- Click on any of the plans you want. I’d recommend selecting the LAUNCH PLAN if you’re a beginner.
- After choosing a package, then type in your preferred domain name in the next page that appears. Your domain name should look like www.yourwebsitename.com. If you don’t have one, for the first year InMotion will offer you a free one after which you will renew for the then current rate.
- Click next until you get to the page where you need to enter your address and other details.
- Do the same for payment method.
- Click pay. (I should mention that InMotion does manual verification of accounts, so expect a customer care rep to call you after purchase. This is quick and painless!)
- After confirmation (via the phonecall), you will be sent materials you need to quickly set you up, and then you’re good to go!
That’s all you need! Fairly painless, right? Why not give it a try now? If you use the link below, you will get a good discount for the first 12 months. InMotion also has a very generous 90-day money-back guarantee as well, so if you’re not satisfied, you can always get your money back!
Good luck, and hope you love them as much as I do!
Pishon Design Studio may earn affiliate commissions from the links above, but it in no way affects the authenticity of our review.